On behalf of the City of Bristol, nmp led the negotiations with the BBC to relocate their world class Natural History unit from the Georgian Clifton area to a purpose built location on the Harbourside at the heart of Bristol's creative quarter.
- nmp producsed a writtn vision for Bristol's media industries
- Produced an animated film to promote the vision
- Reviewed six options and identified the most appropiate site
- Convinced both parties that the chosen site was the best suited for a modern, international media city
- Conducted the negotiations between the city and the BBC
- Identified the key influencers in the city and formed a secretariat to take ownership of the project on behalf of the city